Maintenance Of Plush Toys
1. Keep indoor clean and minimize dust. Clean toy surfaces with clean, dry and soft tools.
2. Avoid long-term sunshine and keep the toys dry inside and outside.
3. When cleaning, the necessary measures can be taken according to the size. Small ones can first use tape to stain the parts that are afraid of wear and tear. They can be directly put into the washing machine to wash, shake and hang in the shade to dry thoroughly, and pat toys intermittently to make their fur and fillings fluffy and soft. Large toys can find filling seams, cut seams, take out special filling parts (nylon cotton) can not take (better maintain appearance) with tape to wear-resistant parts department. Wash and dry the outer skin, then put the filler into the toy skin, shaping and stitching.
4. For wool/cloth or dolls equipped with high intelligent electronics, machine core and sound, it is necessary to remove electronic components (some are not waterproof) or batteries before cleaning them to prevent damage by water.
5. Clean and clean toys after drying, clean combs or similar tools along the direction of the fur to make the fur smooth and beautiful.
6. See if the plush toys are clean and hygienic. Among the unqualified toy fillers, there are discarded plastics, fibre ropes, paper scraps, and even black-core cotton banned by the state.
7. Twist the eyes, nose and mouth of plush toys to see if they are strong. If the pulling force of small parts on toys does not meet the national standards, they are unqualified products.
8. For the sake of health, plush toys should be regularly consumed and cleaned.
9. Simple and easy sterilization, sterilization method, can be used in the power of steam iron on the villus gently reciprocating ironing, but also has a certain sterilization and decontamination effect.
10. The key to washing fluffy toys at home: For toys with few small parts, warm water hand-washing or machine-washing at 30-40 C can be used, while neutral laundry liquid can be used for cleaning. For long fluffy toys, the effect of cashmere detergent will be better.
11. How to make toys not easy to dirty and prolong their life? When purchasing toys, no matter cartons or plastic bags should be discarded in case of dusty packing during storage. In humid areas, in order to prevent toys from dampness, desiccant can be placed in the preservation, filling toys in the preservation as far as possible to avoid backlog, in order to avoid deformation and damage.
Add: 604,BUILDING 2, HUALONG PLAZA, JIAXING, ZHEJIANG, CHINA
Contact person: MR.SUNNY SU